Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti’s late entrant in the compact SUV segment, ‘Vitara Brezza’ is the first product from MSI to be completely designed and developed in India. Conceived on Suzuki’s global C platform, Vitara Brezza has an appealing design, especially the contrast coloured floating roof as well as the three pillars. Cabin is pleasantly welcoming, the dashboard and console sport a fresh design usually not seen in Marutis.
- Vitara Brezza positioned aggressively in the Indian market with the price between 6.99 lakh and 9.68 Lakh and available only in for diesel engine.
- Vitara Brezza is powered only by the latest 1.3-litre 90PS diesel engine. The engines is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox and returns a mileage of 24.3km per litre.
- The Vitara Brezza measures about the sub-4m segment standard 3995 mm in length, 1790 mm in width, 1640 in height and comes with a generous wheelbase of 2500 mm, ground clearance of 198 mm and boot capacity of 328 litres.
- Inspired by the Suzuki iv-4 concept, it gets a bolder design with tapered roofline and an A-pillar resembling Swift, a vertical-slated grille, clamshell bonnet, small quarter glass windows, integrated LED daytime running lights, honeycomb airdam, body cladding and skid plates, projector headlights with a secondary halogen unit and 16-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels amongst others.